Seacoast Tech Holiday Party at Alphaloft

Nick Plante

Dec 20, 2011, 12:57:14 PM12/20/11
to nhruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

So as we mentioned at the last group, NH.rb will be merging into a forthcoming "seacoast emerging tech" meetup (exact name TBD) that will most likely be starting up in February, based out of the new Alpha Loft coworking space in downtown Portsmouth. More details on that soon.

In years past, NH.rb has usually done some sort of holiday social gathering. This year we figured we'd just do a more general event out of Alpha Loft with the rest of the community. Come hang out with those of us who haven't already left for less wintery out-of-state destinations on Friday December 23rd, from 5 to 8pm, right in the heart of market square: 3 Congress St, #2 (upstairs). Drinks and snacks and merriment will be provided.

Hope to see some of you there!

Cheers,

..nap