March Meetup: Open Discussion

1 view

Brian Turnbull

Mar 20, 2011, 5:31:26 PM3/20/11
to nhruby-announce
Join us at 7:00pm on Monday, 21 March 2011 at the NH-ICC for the
regular monthly meeting of NHRuby!

This month, we're planning an open discussion of all things Ruby.
Translation: No speakers this month -- but we've got two great
presentations on deck for April! So bring your code questions,
dilemmas, successes, quandaries, triumphs, and storied to share and
inspire.

Hope to see you there!

Directions to NH-ICC and more information at http://nhruby.org

Brian Turnbull

Mar 21, 2011, 12:29:44 PM3/21/11
to nhruby-announce
Hey guys,

I'm going to cancel tonight's meeting. The weather advisories on top
of fighting off a really bad cold is too much.

See you next month with two great presentations -- Brian Cardarella
returns with his refactored ClientSideValidations gem originally
developed for the Democratic National Committee and Nick Plante will
be talking about using Capybara for integration testing.

Regards,
Brian