December Meetup: Holiday Roadtrip Edition

Brian Turnbull

Dec 18, 2010, 7:45:08 AM12/18/10
to nhruby-announce
This month we're combining meetings with Maine Ruby for a special road-
trip holiday edition of NHRuby!

Join us on Monday, December 20th as we head north to the lovely home
of Adam and Renae Bair in Portland, ME for a combined Maine Ruby/
NHRuby evening of code, good cheer ... and pizza and beer supplied by
Intridea.

Maine Ruby + NHRuby Meeting
Monday, December 20th at 7pm
118 Tucker Avenue, Portland, ME

More information, including specific meeting agendas and
presentations, can be found at our blog http://nhruby.org, Meetup page
http://groups.google.com/group/nhruby-announce.

About NHRuby

We're a group of people who are enthusiasts of the Ruby programming
language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework. We range
from casual hobbyists to professional software developers. We are also
affiliated with the Greater New Hampshire Linux User Group (GNHLUG),
which supports the spread of UN*X and Open Source Software throughout
New Hampshire.

Directions to the Meeting

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=118+Tucker+Avenue+Portland+ME

Nick Plante

Dec 20, 2010, 5:10:15 PM12/20/10
to nhruby-...@googlegroups.com
Due to current weather conditions (SNOW!), the December meetup has been canceled. Have a great holiday break everybody and we'll see you in January!

Cheers,

..nap