Offline Profiling does not log anything

Robert Gonek

Jan 15, 2019, 4:31:41 AM1/15/19
to nhprof
I tried to add offline profiling to my application, but it does not log anything.

var rootDirectoryName = Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().Location);
var dir = Path.Combine(rootDirectoryName, "nhibernate-logs");
HibernatingRhinos.Profiler.Appender.NHibernate.NHibernateProfiler.InitializeOfflineProfiling(dir, true);

I tried to use absolute and relative path. I also tried to use path to directory with isRolling flag set to true.
I also tested it with path to file (existing and not existing), and the result was also the same - no logs.

I use the latest Profiler Appender, .NET 4.6.1, NH 5.2.2

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jan 15, 2019, 5:22:16 AM1/15/19
to nhprof
The directory exits?