Recording a raw ADO.NET call with an existing Session

DanPlaskon

Mar 5, 2015, 2:54:43 PM3/5/15
to nhp...@googlegroups.com
Use case:

I have a raw ado.net call I need to make within an existing Nhibernate session. I'm re-using its open connection and transaction to make the call.

My question:

If I want to record this raw query using CustomQueryReporting.ReportQuery() - I need to supply it with a sessionId parameter.

Is this the correct/optional way to get the sessionId of the session I'm operating under?

ISession.GetSessionImplementation().SessionId.ToString()

Thanks in advance!

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Mar 6, 2015, 5:19:09 AM3/6/15
to nhprof
Yes, that is how to get the session id.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

DanPlaskon

Mar 6, 2015, 6:35:03 AM3/6/15
to nhp...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks! Perhaps this is worth noting in the documentation for CustomQueryReporting?