Email is not going out from Direct project gateway

anil jain

Nov 10, 2017, 4:51:13 AM11/10/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hi Joe,
My direct project sudden stopped sending email as I am trying to send an SMTP email to ETT's email I'd. Earlier it was working.

I have added it's trust anchor also in my direct project instance.

When I checked in gateway outgoing folder it's showing there eml file but I also found an eml file in incoming folder with status Rejected.
Attaching that outgoing & incoming file.

From email ID: en...@enkiworld.com

Please help me into this.

Thanks
Outgoing.eml
smime.p7m
Incoming.eml

anil jain

Joe Shook

Nov 14, 2017, 1:01:32 PM11/14/17
to anil jain, nhindirect-discuss

Notice in the DSN; Status: 5.4.71

Basically you did not get an Processed MDN back within the timeout period.

My guess is the test tool does not trust your anchor.  You trust the test tool anchor because you get a file in the output folder and you do not have any other DSNs with status codes indicating otherwise.