DirectProject on Slack

Greg Meyer

Jan 3, 2017, 4:00:10 PM1/3/17
to nhindirect-discuss
I get a lot of emails regarding both general and reference implementation DirectProject questions, and it gets difficult to manage and respond back to folks in a timely manner (not to mention going back and looking for things I've already answered).  For that reason I've created a DirectProject team on Slack.  If your interested, I invite you to join and get the community going on what I consider a much more productive platform.  I'm contemplating the best way to organization content via channels, but don't wait for me to get started; feel free to get the ball rolling and start your own channels.

-g

Harry D

Apr 26, 2017, 3:42:28 PM4/26/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hi Greg,

I would like to support community please allow little more time once I finish my certification work I will definitely try to help.

Thanks,
Harry

Raymond Sellars

Jul 11, 2017, 11:10:20 PM7/11/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hi Greg

This you get a Slack team setup in the end? If so I'd like to join (using my corp email) and i'll encourage a few others from Orion to join.

Thanks
Raymond