Rejected Message in James Log file

Lakshmi Chidambaram

Apr 26, 2017, 9:19:28 AM4/26/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hi,

We are using Java RI for DIRECT. Whenever the server rejects the incoming message due to the invalid trust anchor, we are checking the log in mailetcontainer.log in James 3.0 beta. Is there any other place where we can find the logs which has clearly says message is rejected by the server. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
Lakshmi

Harry D

Apr 26, 2017, 3:39:00 PM4/26/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hi Lakshmi,

After looking at the error I can say the trust anchor is not available in your hisp server (direct project configuration) that you hosted.

Please download this der file from the below link.

https://github.com/siteadmin/ett/raw/resources/certificates/common/sitenv.org/intermediate.sitenv.org.der

Now browse your direct project config-ui and then click on Anchors, and upload this file in the trust anchor and wait 5 min or restart your james server.
And try to send email from ETT tool, so it will work.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Harry

Lakshmi Chidambaram

Apr 27, 2017, 9:04:31 AM4/27/17
to nhindirect-discuss
I understand that Harry, we are doing negative testcase only. Our proctor told us to show the log file which shows the message has been rejected by our server. so wanted to confirm the below message is fine? or do we have any other log which has rejected message details. Thanks.

Regards,
Lakshmi

Harry D

Apr 27, 2017, 2:57:05 PM4/27/17
to nhindirect-discuss
This is good and you can also give the log in txt file format. locate full log in james3b4/log/James.log or mailetcontainer.log