Issues with getting ConfigUI page running in enterprise installation

Richard Conley

May 10, 2017, 1:00:34 PM5/10/17
to nhindirect-discuss
Hello All,

I've gone through the technical documentation, and installed (per the steps, and prerequisites) the enterprise installation (http://wiki.directproject.org/Enterprise+Installation+Instructions).

Everything tested out green throughout the installation, but when I navigate to the /ConfigUI page, I get an IIS error. Going through the code this appears to be an MVC2? site - so I would think some routing should happen here, but that doesn't seem to be occurring - instead I get an error stating that directory browsing is not allowed.

Are there any additional steps for the configuration of IIS that needs to happen? I've gone through all of the documentation and pretty much hit a brick wall at this point.