!! Urgent !! While decrypting incomming messages serial number starts with 0 is getting igroned and Rejecting messages JAVA RI 5.1

Harry D

May 12, 2017, 11:19:07 AM5/12/17
to nhindirect-discuss

Hi
I am upgraded from Java RI 4.0 to Java RI 5.1 Now I have issue with my certificates serial number

Issue:

Could not decrypt with message private cert subject C=US,ST=XX,L=XX ,O=XX,CN=direct.example.com and serial number 5662sadad65456d6asasdsadgre1

But the real serial number is 05662sadad65456d6asasdsadgre1. I checked the certificate serial number

If this is a bug please suggest me any work around

Thanks,
Harry