[NHibernate-development] NH2.0.0Alpha2 Closer to end line

Fabio Maulo

Jun 13, 2008, 3:22:48 PM6/13/08
to the NHibernate development list
Sunday morning I'm going to release NH2.0.0Alpha2.
We have less than 48 hours to choose and fix some bug.

The amount of download compared with the amount of open bugs (55) after a month let me think that the 2.0.x branch is stable and we can start 15 days sprints based only in bug fixing. (note: new bugs for 2.0.0Alpha1 are 13 and I'm not sure that all are really bugs).

This is the plan if no tremendous things happen.
2008/06/15 Alpha2
2008/06/29 Beta1
2008/07/13 Beta2
2008/07/27 RC1
2008/08/10 RC2
2008/08/24 GA

Thoughts?
I'm open to hear proposal for more speed or less.

Fabio Maulo

P.S. Compare the downloads of 1.2.1 with the actual download of NH.2.0.0Alpha1