NHibernate Validator for NHibernate 3.1

Cole W

Apr 7, 2011, 4:22:45 PM4/7/11
to NHibernate Contrib - Development Group
Does anyone know when NHV will be available for NH 3.1?

Dario Quintana

Apr 7, 2011, 4:34:36 PM4/7/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
The release is already up
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Cole W <cole....@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know when NHV will be available for NH 3.1?

Dario Quintana

Cole W

Apr 7, 2011, 4:47:19 PM4/7/11
to NHibernate Contrib - Development Group
Thanks Dario. This is a great tool.

On Apr 7, 4:34 pm, Dario Quintana <conta...@darioquintana.com.ar>
wrote:
> The release is already uphttp://sourceforge.net/projects/nhcontrib/files/NHibernate.Validator/...

Gabriel Schenker

Apr 7, 2011, 9:24:17 PM4/7/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
Any Nu.Get package planned (referencing NH version 3.1)? Would be nice for my upcoming book "NHibernate 3 beginners guide where I dedicate one chapter to validation and half of it to NHibernate validator.
Wehave packages for NHibernate, ConfORM and Fluent NHibernate. The only missing in the game is this one.

On Apr 7, 2011 3:25 PM, "Cole W" <cole....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know when NHV will be available for NH 3.1?

Fabio Maulo

Apr 8, 2011, 2:43:34 PM4/8/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
and this guy http://nuget.org/List/Packages/NHibernate.Envers ;)
--
Fabio Maulo

Dario Quintana

Dario Quintana

Apr 18, 2011, 12:47:38 AM4/18/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com, Gabriel Schenker
Now is ready :) http://twitter.com/#!/darioquintana/status/59839178359316480
NHV is on NuGet
--
Dario Quintana

Dario Quintana

Apr 18, 2011, 9:34:56 PM4/18/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
Ok done http://nuget.org/List/Packages/NHibernate.Search Version 2.0.2 GA (targeting NH 3.1)
I did some movements at the svn, any comment just let me know.
Not release yet at sourceforge
Dario Quintana