The port of Hibernate Envers Simon Duduica started some time ago is now ready for an alpha release. Envers is a popular audit trail lib for Hibernate - now also available for NHibernate users!
• Binaries available at the same place as for others NH Contrib projects
• Source code and info about the project available here
• Send questions and feedback to nh user list
• Send bugs and patches (with unit tests please) here.
Pull requests on bitbucket are welcome!
• (Hibernate) documentation here.
Specific NH Envers doc not yet available.
• AFAIK - Hibernate Envers only supports attribute/annotation configuration. This port not only support this but also programmatic configuration. Have a look at FluentConfiguration type where currently basic configuration is available.
• There’s an extension method on NH Configration object – IntegrateWithEnvers. (Preferably) use this to setup use of Envers.
• Quite a lot of changes the last couple of months were needed in NH Core to support this port (thanks Fabio!) –> You need to use NH 3.1.0 to be able to use this lib.
• Fabio has made a small example here
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to nhu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nhusers+u...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.