MVC 3 Unobtrusive client-side validation with NHIbernateValidator & Custom Message Interpolator

BobTodd

Mar 8, 2011, 3:24:31 PM3/8/11
to NHibernate Contrib - Development Group
I will try and keep this post short as there's an unabridged version
over on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5237853/mvc-3-nhibernate-validators-message-interpolator.

In summary should it be possible to use a Custom message interpolator
with the new mvc unobtrusive client-side validation?

My code works from a passing test perspective, but the messages are
not being translated from the resource file at runtime via the mvc
app.

Thanks for any advice.

Dario Quintana

Mar 10, 2011, 10:18:08 AM3/10/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to send me a private with the mvc application that reproduce the problem?

Dario Quintana