caching new xml types

JL Borges

Jan 31, 2011, 11:06:32 AM1/31/11
to NHibernate Contrib - Development Group
Hello,

I see that NH 3.0 supports a new XDocument type.
How are all of the cache providers dealing with this development?

Because, XDocument is not serializable, it makes it trickier
to serialize this type to disk.

Cheers,
JL Borges

Fabio Maulo

Jan 31, 2011, 11:43:24 AM1/31/11
to nhc...@googlegroups.com
Which is the value cached ?
Is it of type XDocument ?

Fabio Maulo

JL Borges

Jan 31, 2011, 11:45:50 AM1/31/11
to NHibernate Contrib - Development Group
This is from a bug reported for my cache provider. Trying to get more
info, like stack trace.