Carroll County now Ken Klapper Kountry

Charlie Nims

Dec 3, 2022, 4:54:56 PM12/3/22
to nhbirds, Ken Klapper, Jeanne-Marie Maher, Logan Anderson, Joe Scott
Re the November county birding challenge, as a resident and birder of Carroll County, I want to honor Kaptain Ken Klapper and his intrepid team by using lots of K’s as in ‘KO' for his leadership in KO’ing BelKnap Kounty for the 2022 Championship!! We may be a small Kounty but we walK the walK vs. talK the talk :>) So, Kongrats to Kaptain K!!

Thanks also to the KacKling Goose that goosed our totals to the winning percentage. If Kaptain K Keeps this up, we may have to officially change our geographical name to Karroll Kounty!!!

Kongrats to all NH birders who participated in this year’s challenge and to Pam Hunt for Kontinuing the tradition.

Charlie Nims
Carroll County

Ken Klapper

Dec 3, 2022, 9:30:44 PM12/3/22
to NHBirds
Hmmm... let's not do that.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to go about changing one's name? Maybe just go by my middle...

-Hansen from Sandwich