Re: [NHBirds] Abridged summary of nhbirds@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

Evelyn Nathan

Dec 2, 2023, 1:48:29 PM12/2/23
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
Spotted a pair of diving ducks at Great Pond in Kingston today and couldn’t make out whether they were lesser scaups or ring-necks. No good binocs and no camera with zoom on me. Smallish, pronounced white strip alongside bill. Which ones did I probably see?

On Dec 1, 2023, at 3:45 PM, nhb...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Randy Langer <randyl...@gmail.com>: Dec 01 12:28PM -0500

All,
Have a dozen or so kinglet's chasing the chickadees around the deck as I
type this. First time ever we've had them here at the house.
Regards,
Randy
...more
"Pam Hunt" <bio...@myfairpoint.net>: Dec 01 09:35AM -0500

Merrimack! A perfect 10!

But seriously, There was largely no doubt  for the entirety of November that Belknap was going to take the County Cup this year. They stated out strong, beat the bushes ...more
Kurk Dorsey <Kurk....@unh.edu>: Dec 01 12:19PM

Birders
I was just playing with the dogs on the Woodridge tennis courts (mutt doubles) in Durham when I heard the high-pitched roar of a grackle flock. About 2000 birds, roughly 3-1 ...more