warblers in Concord

Anne Ryc

May 16, 2022, 1:56:16 PM5/16/22
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
This morning in my yard, highlights:

northern parula,
red-eyed vireo
blackburnian warbler
common yellowthroat
black-throated green warbler
chestnut-sided warbler

Anne H.
West Concord

Dotty Holcomb Doherty

May 16, 2022, 3:46:51 PM5/16/22
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
Warblers in our yard over the last couple days:

Chestnut-sided
Northern Parula
Black-throated Green
Black-and-white
Prairie
Yellow-rumped
Magnolia
Ovenbird

Other notable lovelies: scarlet tanager, Baltimore oriole, red-eyed vireo.

Plus the raptor regulars: red-shouldered hawk, broad-winged hawk, barred owl

After moving here in November, we weren't sure what birds would come to our yard. To say the least, we are overjoyed!

Thank you to this group for keeping us informed of migrant movements and hotspots.

Dotty and Jonathan Doherty

---