Swan in Croydon

jackso...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2024, 7:46:07 PMJun 21
to NHBirds
On Wednesday I drove up Route 10 from Newport to Grantham and along my way found myself drive past Spectacle Pond. While passing I noticed something large and white on the water and it looked like a potential swan with its head and neck in the water. Unfortunately in the 4-5 seconds I could see it it appeared to be stationary and being on the clock at work I just moved on. Then I was surprised to see an eBird report of a Mute Swan on the pond today. If anyone’s around the area and wants to check for it before the sun sets then the word is out. My Breeding Bird Survey I have to do tomorrow will bring me by there so I’ll get the word out if I can confirm.

-Dylan Jackson
Wilmot
Sent from my iPhone