Coos County

Lori Charron

Dec 6, 2021, 3:04:22 PM12/6/21
to NHBirds
After seeing Charlie’s post about the rough-legged hawk in Berlin I decided to head that way and try to locate the bird. After my first attempt I decided to take a drive around the block one more time. As I was almost back to the Success Rd I saw the bird soaring! Getting very excited I started to drive a little faster. The bird flew right over my car! What a beautiful site! Deciding it wasn’t safe to jump out in the middle of the rd, especially since I had a car coming up behind me. I drove to where I could park then was able to start photographing. The bird was right in the sun, but I kept trying! This being a very exciting moment for me! I just saw and photograph species 220 for me in Coos County!! SUPER EXCITED!!
Happy Birding
Lori

Sent from my iPad