Western Kingbird -- NO

Iain Macleod

Jul 22, 2024, 11:44:20 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to nhbirds
A Western Kingbird was reported on ebird late yesterday afternoon in Gilmanton. The reporter stated they had a photo but has not yet posted it with his ebird checklist.

Rob Woodward was there first thing this morning with no luck. George and Andrea Robbins were on the scene by 9:15 and I joined them at 9:30. I scoured the area for two hours while George and Andrea checked nearby areas.

We all came up empty.

Hopefully the reporter will post a picture to verify the sighting.

Iain MacLeod
Center Sandwich, NH

lori charron

Jul 22, 2024, 12:39:22 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to pandi...@gmail.com, nhbirds

Sawa photo on FB this morning

---