Shrike gone

Rob Woodward

Apr 16, 2024, 8:40:26 AMApr 16
to NHBirds Group
I just watched the Loggerhead Shrike at the state school fly from his perch, where he was singing persistently, and head high and away to the southeast in a manner that suggested he is not coming back.  i will double check later but for now he is a goner.

Rob Woodward
Laconia, NH

Sue Francesco

Apr 16, 2024, 8:41:53 AMApr 16
to touc...@yahoo.com, NHBirds Group
Loggerhead Shrike continues. 8:41.

---

Rob Woodward

Apr 16, 2024, 8:54:48 AMApr 16
to Sue Francesco, NHBirds Group

Between this and another incident I'm beginning to wonder if there are 2 birds present.