FW: Northeast OER Summit on May 22 & 23, 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!

Deb Baker

Nov 28, 2018, 8:50:14 AM11/28/18
to nh-oer-collab...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Please share this with your colleagues, and please also continue to invite people to join this email discussion group!

Thanks,

Deb

Deb Baker

Library Director, Interim Director of the Learning Commons
603-206-8151  |  dba...@ccsnh.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Manchester Community College

1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH 03102