Northeast OER Summit - Call for Proposals is now live!

Gruzynski, Vicki

Feb 20, 2019, 11:29:09 AM2/20/19
to nh-oer-collab...@googlegroups.com
The Call for Proposals are open! The Northeast OER Summit Conference Committee invites you to share your ground-breaking ideas, research and best practices in Open Educational Resources at the 3rd Annual Northeast OER Summit.  We hope to see you in Amherst again this year!

When: Wed, May 22nd, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and Thurs, May 23rd, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Where: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Cost: $195 for both days/$110 for a single day - Registration will open on March 1, 2019. All presenters will be expected to register and pay for their attendance to this event.

Please review the following guidelines:
Timeline:
  • Proposal deadline: Thursday, March 7, 2019
  • Notifications of acceptance : Friday, March 15, 2019
Ready to submit?  Visit our conference submission portal to submit your proposal.
Questions? Email Jody Carson or Sue Tashjian
#NEOERSummit2019

Sue Tashjian
Coordinator of Instructional Technology
The Center for Instructional Technology and Distance Learning
Northern Essex Community College