Track and Field Update

North Gwinnett Track

Feb 17, 2020, 4:34:24 PM2/17/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Hello to all:

We want to congratulate all athletes on a great start to the season at the time trial.  We also want to thank the parents volunteers for all their hard work.  We had many compliments on the meet from other teams.  The next meet is the Gary Billion Invitational on February 27.

We will send out the final roster this week.  The only additions will be due to mistakes.

Spirit Wear and Team Tee Shirts:  We will hand out spirit wear and team tee shirts on Thursday, February 20 during practice to those athletes and parents who were not able to pick those up last week .  We do have a few uniforms that we can hand out at that time.  We are waiting on the final uniform order to be delivered.  We are hoping to hand those uniforms out before the Gary Billion Invitational.

We will see everyone at practice tomorrow (Tuesday).

GO BULLDOGS!