North Gwinnett Gary Billion Important Meet Info

North Gwinnett Track

Feb 26, 2020, 9:22:45 PM2/26/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Athletes and Parents:
The final time schedule and entry list for the Gary Billion meet are attached.  We will attempt to allow athletes who are not on the entry to run the 100 or 800 in open lanes.  Please see Coach Rowland at the meet for this information The following information is important.

1.  We expect the temperature to start in the 40s and drop into th 30s by the end of the meet.   Please dress accordingly.
2.  The Senior Recognition will take place between 6:45 and 7:00 if we a microphone that is functioning.  There is currently on audio to the press box.  We will email and send Remind by 2pm if there are any changes to the Senior Recognition.
3.  We will sell all additional spirit wear items in the concession stand from 4-6pm.  We have a small number of items remaining (rain jackets, long sleeve performance shirts, beanie hats).
4.  The booster club will also be available in the concession stand from 4-6pm for any questions about dues.

Brookwood JV Meet:  The next meet will be the Brookwood JV meet on Tuesday, March 3.  We will take buses to this meet.  We will complete entries for this meet on Friday at practice.  You must be at practice on Friday and talk to a coach to compete in the meet.

GO BULLDOGS!
Gary Billion Invitational Entries - North Gwinnett.html
2020 Gary Billion Invitational Schedule of Events.docx