We will have our Track and Field kick off meeting on Thursday, January 16 in the Theater starting at 6:00pm.
All parents and athletes are encouraged to attend. These are just a few things that we will be handling:
1) The final uniform and spirit wear order:
We will size and take order forms during this meeting. We will also size during practice the week of January 21. The final uniform and spirit wear order deadline will be Thursday, January 23.
2) We will answer any questions about schedule, practice times, meet travel, financial commitment, and other issues.
3) Pay booster club dues and uniforms fees: The booster club dues allow us to pay for the team tee shirts, entry fees to meets, snacks for the team, track and field supplies, post season travel to state meet, end of year gifts for seniors and other banquet expenses...to name just a few. The booster club dues are $200 ($100 for the second athlete in a family).
4) Talk about team rules and policies.
5) IMPORTANT Eligibility Issues: We will be sending out the RankOne roster by email on Wednesday of this week. Every athletes must be on this roster in order to start practice on Monday, January 21. Please make sure all your forms are up to date on RankOneSports. We will take time after our Thursday kick off meeting to help with any eligibility issues.