Congratulations Seniors

North Gwinnett Track

May 23, 2019, 3:59:25 PM5/23/19
to John Rowland
We want to congratulate all of our graduating seniors.  This was a historic year for North Gwinnett Track and Field and this group of seniors were the leaders of our team.

The school record bones have been installed.  Senior record holders should check their names out on the records wall before graduation practice.  We are waiting on the correction bones and will install those once they arrive.

Please contact a coach if anyone has any questions or mistakes with certificates or plaques.  The administration is ordering certificates and we will contact everyone once the certificates have arrived.

Have a great summer and see everyone soon!