Reminder - Spike Night at Big Peach on Wednesday night

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 14, 2020, 9:20:42 PM1/14/20
to NG Track And Field
Hello to all:

The Big Peach will be hosting our team for spike night on Wednesday, January 15 (tomorrow) from 5pm until 8pm.  This is not mandatory, but an opportunity to talk with professionals about the proper shoes for track and field and get an additional discount. Please see the attached flyer.

Also, we will have our kick off meeting on Thursday, January 16 at 6pm in the theater.
We will send detailed information about the kick off meeting soon.

GO BULLDOGS!
2020 Track Spike Night Flyer North GwinnettHS (2).docx