Final Uniform and Spirit Wear Lists

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 26, 2020, 2:41:35 PM1/26/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland
Hello to all:

We have attached the lists for uniform and spirit wear.  The uniform list is more detailed with payment details.  Please make sure your name is on this list if you ordered a uniform.  We are ordering approximately 100 uniforms and we want to try to minimize mistakes.

The spirit wear spreadsheet only lists names due to the number of items ordered.  The girls and boys are on separate lists on the spreadsheet.  Please email and let us know if you ordered spirit wear items and your name is not on the list .

We can make changes until the end of day on Monday...after that the list is final.

GO BULLDOGS!
Final Track Uniform Order List 2020.xlsx
Track Spirit Wear Order Names 2020.xlsx