Happy New Year! The following are important requirements as we get ready for the season:
1) IMPORTANT Eligibility Issues: We are creating the official roster over the next couple of days on RankOne. You must complete the following link to be included on the official roster https://tinyurl.com/2020TrackAEC. Every athlete must be on this roster in order to start official practice on Tuesday, January 21. You must also have all online electronic forms filled out to be eligible to practice. We will be sending out the RankOne roster by email on Sunday to this email list.
2) Athlete and Parent Informational Meeting: We will have our Track and Field Informational Meeting on Thursday, January 16 in the Theater starting at 6:00pm. We will take time after our Thursday kick off meeting to help with any eligibility issues.
3) The final uniform and spirit wear order: We will size and take order forms for uniforms and spirit wear at the January 16 meeting. We will also size during practice on January 21. The final uniform and spirit wear order deadline will be Tuesday, January 21. The online uniform and spirit wear link will be released at the kick off meeting next Thursday.
4) Pre-season practice for sprinters and hurdlers: Coach Bodiford will have a meeting with the following groups at 2:20pm next week: Monday Room 102 (returning girls); Tuesday Room 101 (Returning Boys); Wednesday Room 101 (New Athletes).
5) Throwers: Coach Bodiford and Rowland will meet with the throwers on Wednesday at 2:20pm in Room 101.
6) Vaulters: All vaulters (both prospective freshmen and returning) will meet Coach Luna on Monday the 13th in Room 903 at 2:30. Come dressed to work out.