Track and Field Update: Honoring our Seniors and other information

North Gwinnett Track

May 11, 2020, 4:53:14 PM5/11/20
to John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Hello to all:

We hope everyone is safe and healthy.  We have been given permission to finalize some administrative tasks for track and field. We will do the following tasks below on Thursday, May 14 from 9am until 11am in the bus lane.

1.  Hand out senior gifts
2.  Take up any supplies / equipment (for example, shots, discus, relay batons, etc.)
3.  Hand back any athletic items in lockers or other places (please contact Coach Rowland or Bodiford to explain what you need).
3.  Finalize any issues with the booster club treasurer (please contact Coach Rowland or Bodiford to explain any issues with the booster club).

We were given the following directives from the North Administration.
1.   Athletes can't come in the building so if there are items in the locker room that need to get to them, coaches will need to bag them up individually and pass them out as they drive through.
2.  Please have students/parents drive up and wait for you to either get items from them or give them.  They can't get out of the car.  Make sure if they are dropping items off, it's in a bag.
3.  Pickup/drop off will be in the bus lane.

It is still our hope to have a track and field end of the year celebration sometime during the summer.  Of course, this will not be possible to schedule until we have been given clearance from the county and school administration.  Please email any questions or concerns to Coach Rowland or Coach Bodiford.  GO BULLDOGS!