Track and Field Update

North Gwinnett Track

Apr 3, 2020, 12:25:51 PM4/3/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Hello to all:

As many of you have heard, the GHSA has cancelled all spring sports and activities for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.  Although we know this is in our best interest, we are disappointed that we will not get to see the results of all the hard work.  We want to thank all of  our seniors for their dedication to the team and look forward to when we can get together and celebrate your accomplishments.

We will update you with any new information that comes available as we move forward.  Athletes that want advice on training should contact their individual coaches.

GO BULLDOGS!