Important Track Information

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 20, 2020, 10:19:37 AM1/20/20
to NG Track And Field, John Rowland
Parents and Athletes:

We are excited to kick off the season starting Tuesday with our first practice.

Uniforms and Spirit Wear:  The links for ordering the uniforms and spirit wear are below.  Please DO NOT use these forms if you ordered your uniform and spirit wear at the kick off meeting or in December.  These forms are only for the new orders.  We will post the links on the website under the uniform tab.  The deadline for ordering and paying for uniforms and spirit wear is Thursday, January 23.

Girls and Boys Uniforms:   https://tinyurl.com/2020TrackUniform

We will have the uniforms and spirit wear available on Tuesday at the first team meeting for sizing.

Mandatory practice starts on Tuesday, January 21.  We will begin practice with a team meeting in the Commons at 2:30pm.  We will be sending the updated rosters later in the day.

As always, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.  See everyone Tuesday.

North Gwinnett Coaching Staff