Official Roster - Version 3

North Gwinnett Track

Feb 4, 2020, 7:27:55 PM2/4/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland
Hello to all:

The first few weeks of practice have been excellent and we are excited about the time trial scheduled for Thursday, February 13.

Official Rosters:  The official rosters are attached.  We made many changes since the last email.  Please note: The physical and forms are good for 1 calendar year.  You may have been cleared on the last email and expired since that time.  If you are not sure if you competed the forms this year, you can log on to RankOne and check.   Please check to make sure you are listed and are listed as eligible.  This roster will be used to enter athletes in official meets.  Athletes must be eligible by end of day Monday, February 10 to be entered into the time trial scheduled for Thursday.  The girls and boys are on separate pages of the spreadsheet.

NEW ATHLETES:  Athletes who have joined the team in the last 2 weeks and are not listed on this roster must meet with with Coach Rowland on Thursday at the beginning of practice (please see the times below).

Coach Rowland and Coach Stanfield will be available during practice time on Thursday, February 6 from 2:30 - 3:15 in the Commons to help with any eligibility issues, including new athletes.  Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns.

GO BULLDOGS!

2020 Track Roster.xlsx