Track Roster and Time Trial Update

North Gwinnett Track

Feb 8, 2020, 8:58:41 PM2/8/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland
Athletes and Parents:

It is hard to believe that we will be kicking off the racing season this week at the North Gwinnett Time Trial that is scheduled for Thursday, February 13.  There are some important information about the time trial below:

1.  I will send out the time schedule and entries to each event in an email on Wednesday.

2.  Athletes must be on the RankOne roster and eligible to compete by Monday evening in order to compete on Thursday.  The updated Roster is attached.  You must contact us immediately if you are not on the roster or listed as ineligible.

3.  We will be handing out spirit wear and some of the uniforms on on Tuesday at practice from 2:30pm - 3:30pm.  Athletes must have paid for their uniforms and spirit wear by Tuesday.  Athletes that ordered their uniforms in December and at the January kick off meeting will receive their uniforms on Tuesday.  Athletes who order after the kick off meeting in January will receive their uniforms when the final order is delivered.

4.  Meet Volunteers:  The home meets are only successful with the help of parent volunteers.  The only jobs that track knowledge is necessary are the Starter and Clerk Table.  Please use the following link to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0C4BAEAF28A2F49-nghs1

GO BULLDOGS!
2020 Track Roster.xlsx