Brookwood JV Meet Itinerary and Entries

North Gwinnett Track

Mar 2, 2020, 3:58:29 PM3/2/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Athletes and Parents:

The schedule of events and entries for the Brookwood JV meet on Tuesday, March 3 are attached.  We will load the buses at 1:50pm tomorrow to leave by 2:00pm from the front of the school.  The teachers will receive an email on Tuesday morning with names of athletes who will be able to leave class early to ride the bus.

Athletes who ride the bus to the meet must return to school with the bus after the meet unless they are returning with their parents or have written approval from parents to not return to school on the bus.

Athlete may ride to the meet with their parents.  All athletes should be at the meet site 1 hour prior to their event.

Weather:  The coaches will decide by 12:30pm if we will cancel the meet due to weather.  We will send out an email and remind if we cancel due to weather.

GO BULLDOGS!
BHS JV Meet #2 Entries - North Gwinnett.html
2020 Brookwood JV Meet Schedule.docx