NGHS Track and Field Introductory Email: Mandatory Roster Link and Forms

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 3, 2021, 11:00:18 AM1/3/21
to John Rowland, heather_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us, Bryan Mergenthal, james...@icloud.com, zachar...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Happy New Year!

We are creating the roster for the 2021 NGHS Track and Field season.  If you know for certain that you will be competing on the Track and Field Team this spring, please fill out the official roster link below.  Also, you may forward this email to any new athletes that are interested in competing.

2021 Track and Field Roster Link:  https://tinyurl.com/2021NGHSTrackRoster

Filling out this roster link is more important than ever with the restrictions that we have for practice due to COVID.  We will create the new roster and email list from this link.  We will send out 1 more reminder in a few days before moving to the new updated email list and roster.

We will begin official Track and Field practice on Tuesday, January 19.  All athletes must have an updated physical and all online forms completed to be eligible to practice (see below).

In order to participate, athletes must have a physical on file with the North Gwinnett Athletic Department and fill out all electronic waiver forms on RankOne Sports.  RankOne Sports is the online support program that manages all athletic paperwork.  You can find links to the RankOne forms at https://north-gwinnett.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx

Finally, I will send the first official track and field email later next week that will update everyone on parent meetings and pre-season practice that will start the week of January 11.

We look forward to meeting everyone soon.  GO BULLDOGS!

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 7, 2021, 5:08:20 PM1/7/21
to John Rowland, heather_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us, zachar...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us, Bryan Mergenthal, james...@icloud.com
This is a reminder to fill out the Roster Link below.  We will send out the first draft of the roster on Sunday evening.

Coach Rowland will be available for any questions about physicals and paperwork on Monday, January 11 from 2:45pm until 3:45pm in the Commons.

We will also send out the dates for next week's pre-season practice opportunities by email on Sunday once we see the projected weather forecast.

GO BULLDOGS!