Important Gary Billion Meet Information: Volunteers and tentative meet schedule

North Gwinnett Track

Feb 22, 2020, 11:32:34 AM2/22/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Athletes and Parents:

 Meet Volunteers: Our success at home meets is dependent on the support from the North Gwinnett track community. The Gary Billion Invitational will have 7 teams and over 1000 athletes participating....so we need all the help we can get.  Please sign up to volunteer for the Gary Billion Invitational on Thursday, February 27 at North Gwinnett High School using the following link:

The tentative meet schedule is also attached.

GO BULLDOGS!
2020 Gary Billion Invitational Schedule of Events.docx