Track and Field Update - Uniform/Spirit Wear Deadlines and Payment

North Gwinnett Track

Jan 22, 2020, 7:28:48 PM1/22/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland
Hello to all:

We had a great start to the season the past couple of days.

We have extended the deadline for ordering uniforms and spirit wear until Friday at 12pm.  Payments are due by the end of practice on Friday.

Athletes will be able to try on and size spirit wear and uniforms at practice on Thursday.

The cost of the uniforms are $60 for Girls Uniforms, $60 for Boys Sprint/Jumps/Hurdles Uniforms, and $51 for Boys Distance and Throwers uniforms.  This charge includes screening.  The cost of the spirit wear items are listed on the online link we emailed earlier.

I have attached the payment methods that was handed out at the information meeting.

GO BULLDOGS!
Track Payment Options 2020.docx