Brookwood JV Entries and Lambert Invitational Information

North Gwinnett Track

Mar 1, 2020, 12:13:46 PM3/1/20
to North Gwinnett Track, John Rowland, kirbie_...@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Hello to all:

There are 2 meets this week.

1.  The JV will run at the Brookwood JV meet on Tuesday, March 3.  The entries for this meet are attached.  We entered those athletes who attended practice on Friday and talked with their coaches about competing.  Please email immediately if there is a mistake.

Entry Information:  The athletes give recommendations for the events they prefer.  However, the coaches make the final decision on what events athletes run.  This decision is based on entry limitations and what is best for the athletes' progression.  There were limitations in the 200 and 400 meters at the Gary Billion Invitational which resulted in entry restrictions.

2.  The Varsity will compete at the Longhorn Stampede (at Lambert High School) on Saturday, March 7.

We will take buses to the Brookwood meet in Tuesday.   We will load at 1:50pm and depart at 2:00pm.  Athletes will be allowed to leave 7th period on Tuesday early.

We will send the final itinerary for the Brookwood meet on Monday and the itinerary for the Lambert meet will go out on Thursday.

GO BULLDOGS!
BHS JV Meet #2 Entries - North Gwinnett.html