Final Banquet Details

North Gwinnett Track

May 14, 2019, 8:15:18 PM5/14/19
to John Rowland
Hello to all:

We are excited to honor everyone at the track banquet on Wednesday (tomorrow), May 15.  We will begin the check in process at 5:30 and start the dinner at 6:00.  We have 350 people RSVP'd for the banquet.  The caterer is Fronterra this year.  We will allow the athletes to begin getting their food at 6pm and start the other guests at 6:20pm.  We will begin the official ceremony at approximately 7:00.  We know there are several taking AP test on Thursday so the goal is to complete the ceremony by 9pm.

GO BULLDOGS!