Get a grip

nde...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2013, 6:59:22 AM6/4/13
to ngs...@googlegroups.com
Hands on !! Along with designing and problem solving...that is what every science student should be involved in !
Students given a problem and trying to brainstorm and create is awesome for a teacher to see in his or her classroom.
I hope to see my students creating and thinking "outside the box" as they are designing and answering puzzling questions.
It is a great idea to interconnect engineering design, math computation, and science inquiry all in one big bundle...
We will be creating wonderfully inquisitive young scientists!!
Science ROCKS !!!!