Understanding the practices

Kathryn Fedel

May 30, 2013, 10:49:11 AM5/30/13
to ngs...@googlegroups.com
Reading about the NGSS practices makes me reflect on my two week scientific inquiry unit. Should I continue it as in the past? I do see most of the practices used throughout the year, especially in my astronomy unit with models and questioning.

This email is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under the law. If you have received this message in error, please inform me promptly via reply email, delete the mail, and destroy any printed copy.