True Story. (theme for TRAFFIC , the malayalam movie) भारत-रत्न डॉक्टर बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर जयन्तीची आत्मीय शुभकामना.!'' 2. All eyes on Jan Lokpal 3. Brilliant Engineer of Nature 4. they shared everything 5. Nature's smile.. Interesting!! 6. Pictures Ma

Ramanuj Asawa

Apr 14, 2011, 12:09:05 PM4/14/11
to NGP_PROF_...@googlegroups.com
From: seturams <suns...@gmail.com>

Chennai : 25th Sep 2008

1st photo : Jithenthran...2nd photo is his father and mother...3rd photo: The doctor didn't even remove the face mask and head cover and coming running right from the operation theatre

The thing is.... there is a family. Parents are doctors...and they had a son named jithenthran.

On 09/24/2008, he took his father's bike for seeing his friend and while return he met with an accident.
One of his father’s friend informed his parents and they admitted him at chengelpattu hospital. From there they have been referred to Teynampet Apollo hospital.
There the doctors examined him and said that his brain has lost all his senses and there is no way to give him life. Without controlling the sadness the parents understood the fact and they decided to donate his organs to the people.

First, his eyes were given to Sankara nethralaya, then his kidney was given to Apollo hospital for transplantation and atlast here comes the final everheard miracle. They decided to give his heart to a 6 year old boy who needs it. So they verified and at last found that the boy is struggling for life at Cherians heart foundation, Chennai.

But within 30mins that heart should be transplanted; They need to go 20kms and in Chennai traffic and doubted whether it will happen. Then the doctors called traffic police and asked their help and they prepared the ambulance with A/C. So fastly they removed the heart from their son and kept in an ice box and runned towards the ambulance.

When they came out the boy's father saw that ice box and cried like anything.
The doctor who carried tht box ran like anything that he didn't even see the ambulance which is waiting outside and he entered the police car which was waiting. He said to the person to just go to Cherian hospital soon. The person who was standing near the car was the Assistant Commissioner and he without seeing his status and jumped to driver's seat and drove the car with full speed.

Every signal traffic got alert and left way for this car and at last within 15mins the heart was given to the doctors in Cherian hospital and it was transplanted to the small boy. Really heart touching....

Do u know the meaning of the name of the boy who died....

His name is Jithenthran - a person who will steal other's heart..............Yes , now he has stole everyone's heart.....

Really ... hats off to the parents ...

From: dhan dhopaokar <dhan.dh...@gmail.com>

Please See The  Attachment  Without  Fail.
'' जनकल्याणार्थ जगले प्रत्येक श्वास , दलीतोद्धाराचा घेतला सातत्याने ध्यास
जनसामान्यास दाखवीला ज्ञानाचा प्रकाश,दाखवीला स्वाभिमान जागविला आत्मसनमान.
जातीयतेवर अनिष्ट चालीरितीवर केले कठोर प्रहार,क्रांति-सूर्य बनून हाटविला अंधार.
अभ्यासाने तय्यार केली भारतीय राज्यघटना आणि दिला दिन-दुर्बलाना आधार.
धोपावकर परिवाराचे वतीने संपूर्ण भारतीय नागरिकाना भारत-रत्न  डॉक्टर बाबासाहेब
आंबेडकर जयन्तीची आत्मीय शुभकामना.!''
संकल्पना आणि काव्य-रचना--श्री.धनंजय रघुनाथ धोपावकर,पोलीस निरीक्षक,जलगाव.
From--DHOPAOKAR PARIWAR. Shri.DHANANJAY(Police Inspector),

From: लायन प्रा.निरजेश वर्मा . <nirjes...@hotmail.com>

All eyes on Jan Lokpal

Dear friends across India,

In 2 days the Jan Lokpal committee will launch -- and to create maximum transparency and accountability, Anna Hazare has called for proceedings to be videoed for all of India to see. This will prevent corrupt politicians from pressing committee members to stall or bury the bill. The committee is deciding on this now. Let's send them a massive wave of messages to call for maximum transparency:
Last week Anna Hazare led a phenomenal people-powered victory to purge India of corruption. But that was just the first step -- in just 2 days the Jan Lok Pal drafting committee will hold their first meeting -- and we need all eyes on the process.

Anna Hazare has called for the all-important drafting meetings to be videoed for all of India to see -- creating maximum transparency and accountability. This will help prevent powerful and corrupt politicians from pressing, bribing or forcing committee members into back-room tricks to weaken the bill and foil our movement.

PM Singh has said he has no objection to transparency and the committee itself should decide. Let’s stand with Anna Hazare again, and call on the committee members to kick off on the right foot, and decide on maximum transparency for their proceedings at their first meeting. Click below to send a message directly to all 10 committee members:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_anna_for_transparency/?vl

The Jan Lokpal committee need not have secrets. There's no confidential government information that needs to be discussed, or legal reasons to have private proceedings. On the contrary, there is every reason to have transparency. Only if the public is constantly informed can we hold our representatives accountable to fulfilling the clear public will for a strong bill.

Across India, people want the Jan Lokpal bill to create a new independent body empowered to investigate abuse and punish corruption, including at the highest levels of government. But as the committee begins discussions about the scope and powers of the bill this weekend, corrupt politicians will try every trick in the book to weaken it. It would be a boon for the corrupt if the public are locked out of the meetings -- they are most powerful behind closed doors, hidden from public scrutiny. We can’t let that happen, and we won’t -- people power and momentum are on our side.

With Anna leading us, we started a movement of change -- now lakhs of people from village to village and town to town have joined, determined to reclaim our democracy. If we inundate the committee members with a massive wave of messages calling for transparency before they start discussions we can embolden Anna Hazare in his call, and convince those who are undecided. Click here to send a message to the committee members now:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_anna_for_transparency/?vl

The Satyagrah movement changed the course of our destiny forever. Together, standing on their shoulders, we can liberate India once more -- this time from the tyranny of corruption. If our movement stands firm, and we keep raising our voices, we will open up politics, take back our democracy and put hope back in government to serve the people of India.

With hope and determination,

Ricken, Saloni, Shibayan and the whole Avaaz team.

SOURCES:

We need total transparency:
http://www.businessreviewindia.in/tags/pranab-mukherjee/hazare-ensure-lokpal-bill-panel-work-transparent

Anna Hazare: Why is the government scared of live telecast?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Why-is-the-govt-scared-of-live-telecast-asks-Anna-Hazare/articleshow/7976453.cms

Jan Lokpal committee’s first meeting on April 16:
http://www.hindu.com/2011/04/10/stories/2011041064611000.htm">http://www.hindu.com/2011/04/10/stories/2011041064611000.htm

We have the momentum, to win we need to sustain it:
http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/society/article1693570.ece

Support the Avaaz community! We're entirely funded by donations and receive no money from governments or corporations. Our dedicated team ensures even the smallest contributions go a long way -- donate here.

From: praveen kokate <praveen...@rediffmail.com>

Brilliant Engineer of Nature

Straight line

Leaving the end part to hang the house

Measuring distances

Folding the leaf -- real art

From beneath

Holding two side together

Http://www.kudlabluez.blogspot.com

Using right side to hold and left side to fold..!

Real engineering .. no kidding

House is now hanging to keep enemies out

installing the door

Checking the support and enforcing it with glue

isnt it the best engineering???
That's God's Creation

Just see….This little creature takes how much time and effort to make his home…..

But think what we do once we saw such things …..we pluck it out so simply and through away in 1 second……..

Think twice before you destroy such things….may be it's a home of a little creature and his family will be there inside…….

Even God needs only few seconds to destroy the whole world, but he is not doing that…

T.C.

From: Dear Sir Services <dearsir...@eth.net>

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them . As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering. Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'

Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'

She answered

(Continue below - This is great)

'THE TEETH.' (Husband's- they shared everything....)

The old man placed order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.

From: Amol Rachawar <amol.ra...@gmail.com>

Really superb one!!!

From: Kunal Supe <kunal....@gmail.com>

These pictures are entirely made of food.    Fabulous!!

--
Warm Regards and Best Wishes.

CS Ramanuj Asawa
Company Secretary by profession, Acupressure therapist by hobby, Human by nature, trying to alleviate the pains of suffering humanity.
cell 094228-03662
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ngp_prof_thinktank
http://painrelieffoundation.com
http://ramanujasawa.blogspot.com/
#205, Himalaya Enclave, 1, Shivajinagar,
NAGPUR 440010
Visit for pain relief/ training with prior Appointment
Mon - Fri  8 am  to 9.30 am

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः, सर्वे सन्तु  निरामयः
सर्वे  भद्राणि  पश्यन्तु, मा कश्चिद दुखभाग भवेत्.
May all be happy. May all enjoy health and freedom from disease.
May all have prosperity and good luck. May none suffer or fall on evil days.

image004.jpg
image007.jpg
image006.jpg
image003.jpg