1. Be your own judge !!!! 2. Creativity ...3. Fertilizer's the cause of exploding watermelons....4.Osama's Welcome Party..5.. Discover the Power Within Yourself........

Ramanuj Asawa

May 19, 2011, 1:04:00 AM5/19/11
to NGP_PROF_...@googlegroups.com
My cell No is given for those who appreciate and want to have creative chat.

If you want to know who I am please visit:

http://ramanujasawa.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ramanuj-Asawa/1073317018

If you appreciate what I am doing please forward the mail to your friends / send email list of your friends so that I can send them invite to join the group.

Visit for pain relief/ training with prior Appointment  Mon - Fri  8 am  to 9.30 am

Be your own judge !!!!

From: Roopali <roo...@ashapura.com>

Once upon a time there was a painter who had just completed his course. He
took 3 days and painted beautiful scenery. He wanted people's opinion about
his caliber and painting skills.

He put his creation at a busy street-crossing. And just down below aboard
which read -"I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I
might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. Please put a cross
wherever you see a mistake."

While he came back in the evening to collect his painting he was completely
shattered to see that whole canvass was filled with Xs(crosses) and some
people had even written their comments on the painting.

Disheartened and broken completely he ran to his master's place and burst
into tears.This young artist was breathing heavily and master heard him saying"I'm
useless and if this is what I have learnt to paint I'm not worth becoming a
painter. People have rejected me completely. I feel like dying"

Master smiled and suggested "My Son, I will prove that you are a
great artist and have learnt a flawless painting. Do as I say without
questioning it. It WILL work."

Young artist reluctantly agreed and two days later early morning he
presented a replica of his earlier painting to his master. Master took that
gracefully and smiled.

"Come with me." master said.

They reached the same street-square early morning and displayed the same
painting exactly at the same place. Now master took out anotherboard which
read -"Gentlemen, I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this
profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokesetc. I have put
a box with colors and brushes just below. Please do a favor. If you see a
mistake, kindly pick up the brush and correct it."

Master and disciple walked back home.

They both visited the place same evening. Young painter was surprised to see
that actually there was not a single correction done so far. Next day again
they visited and found painting remained untouched. They say the painting
was kept there for a month for no correction came in!

*Moral of the story:*
It is easier to criticize, but DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE!

So don't get carried away or judge yourself by someone else’s criticism and
feel depressed...

JUDGE YOURSELF! YOU ARE YOUR BEST JUDGE!!!* ***

Creativity ..

From: rajesh limbachia <lraje...@yahoo.co.in>

Creativity ...

3

4

 http://photo.mrchat.net/pictures/740469bcc6482ccc4b5f4d29780a0d69.jpg

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13
 http://photo.mrchat.net/pictures/ac01c5930945ba5b6db4644dc1746e1a.jpg

14

15

 http://photo.mrchat.net/pictures/7106b458a50ce1b9f17eb1bb75ddb418.jpg

======================================

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

Fertilizer's the cause of exploding watermelons..............

From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>

We all need to be careful about what we are eating as the need to grow profits has created a chemically induced foods causing major health challenges. If you can find organically grown fruits and vegetables you and youe loved ones will be better off!

China's exploding watermelons caused by chemical
– Tue May 17, 2:21 am ET
BEIJING – The overuse of a chemical that helps fruit grow faster is causing a rash of exploding watermelons in eastern China.
An investigative report by China Central Television airing Tuesday found farms in Jiangsu province were losing acres of fruit to the problem.
It said farmers sprayed too much growth promoter, hoping they could get fruit to market ahead of season and make more money.
China is battling rampant misuse of pesticides, fertilizers and food additives, like dyes and sweeteners, meant to make food more attractive and boost sales.
__._,_.___

Osama's Welcome Party...
From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>

 Discover the Power Within Yourself
From: RP Shahi <rps...@gmail.com>

"An old Hindu legend says there was a time when men were gods. But they abused their divine powers so much that Brahma, the master of all gods, decided to take these powers away and hide them in a place where they would be impossible to find. All that remained was to find a suitable hiding place.

A number of lesser gods were appointed to a council to deal with the issue. They suggested this: “Why not bury man's powers in the earth?” To which Brahma replied, “ No, that will not do because man would dig deep and find it.”

So the gods said, “In that case, we will send their divinity to the deepest depths of the ocean.“

But Brahma replied again, “Sooner or later man will explore the depths of the ocean and it is certain he will find it and bring it to the surface.“

So the lesser gods concluded, “Neither land nor sea is a place where man's divine powers will be safe, so we do not know where to hide it.“

At that moment Brahma exclaimed, “This is what we will do with man's divinity! We will hide it deep within him because that is the only place he will not think to look.“

From then on, according to the legend, man searched the world over; he explored, climbed, dove, and dug in search of something that was inside himself the whole time.

--
Warm Regards and Best Wishes.

CS Ramanuj Asawa
Company Secretary by profession, Acupressure therapist by hobby, Human by nature, trying to alleviate the pains of suffering humanity.
cell 094228-03662
email:asawar...@gmail.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ngp_prof_thinktank
http://painrelieffoundation.com
http://ramanujasawa.blogspot.com/
#205, Himalaya Enclave, 1, Shivajinagar,
NAGPUR 440010
Visit for pain relief/ training with prior Appointment
Mon - Fri  8 am  to 9.30 am

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः, सर्वे सन्तु  निरामयः
सर्वे  भद्राणि  पश्यन्तु, मा कश्चिद दुखभाग भवेत्.
May all be happy. May all enjoy health and freedom from disease.
May all have prosperity and good luck. May none suffer or fall on evil days.

ATT000081422.jpg
ATT0001581313.jpg
11.jpg
ATT00009999.jpg