Hiding in Pakistan 2.Innovative Interior Design - 24 Rooms in just 344 sqft 3. Chinese Gottilla, me too 4. BRIDGES OF NATURAL SPLENDOR 5. Great Answers might be a Repost

Ramanuj Asawa

May 18, 2011, 12:24:02 AM5/18/11
to NGP_PROF_...@googlegroups.com

My cell No is given for those who appreciate and want to have creative chat.

If you want to know who I am please visit:

http://ramanujasawa.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ramanuj-Asawa/1073317018

If you appreciate what I am doing please forward the mail to your friends / send email list of your friends so that I can send them invite to join the group.

Visit for pain relief/ training with prior Appointment  Mon - Fri  8 am  to 9.30 am

From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>

                                                  HIDING  IN  PAKISTAN

Innovative Interior Design - 24 Rooms in just 344 sqft
From: Priya Malhotra <priya.ma...@gmail.com>

Hi,

Gary Chang, an architect, designed his 344 square foot apartment in Hong Kong to be able to change into 24 different designs, all by just sliding panels and walls.

Check it out here - http://www.funonthenet.in/articles/interior-design-hk.html

The future seems to be modular homes like this, a solution to space problems!

  Chinese Gottilla, me too

From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>
  Chinese Philosophy........!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

沒錢的時候,在家裡吃野菜;有錢的時候,在酒店吃野菜。
When without money, eat wild vegetables at home;
When have money, eat same wild vegetables in fine restaurant.

沒錢的時候,在馬路上騎自行車;有錢的時候,在客廳裡騎自行車。
When without money, ride bicycle;
When have money, ride exercise machine.

沒錢的時候,想結婚;有錢的時候,想離婚。
When without money, wish to get married;
When have money, wish to get divorced.

沒錢的時候 ,老婆兼秘書;有錢的時候,秘書兼老婆。
When without money, wife becomes secretary;
When have money, secretary becomes wife.

沒錢的時候,假裝有錢;有錢的時候,假裝沒錢。
When without money, act like rich man;
When with money, act like poor man.

人 啊,都不講實?:
Man, O Man, never tells the truth:

說股票是毒品,都在玩;說金錢是罪惡,都在"疲?br> Says share market is bad but keeps speculating;
Says money is evil but keeps accumulating.

說美女是禍水,都想要;說高處不勝寒,都在爬;
Says high positions are lonely but keeps wanting them.

說煙酒傷身體,就不戒;說天堂最美好,都不去!!!
Says smoking & drinking is bad but keeps partaking;
Says heaven is good but refuses to go.

Mine is a "Chinese Gottilla" case too, so I cant vouch for the Chinese characters, both animate and inanimate. However, I read a story somewhere about a lady from London, who had accompanied her husband during a business trip to Hong Kong. I had shared this story with Lamb on FB a few months ago.

The lady was a great knitting enthusiast and avidly picked up any interesting pattern she saw anywhere. In a Hong Kong outlet of a mainland Chinese restaurant, she saw a very classic floral design with some typically Chinese characters in it printed on the disposable table mats. Without telling anybody, she surreptitiously folded one mat and put it in her handbag.

Back home in London, she very studiously copied the design and wove the pattern, Chinese characters and all, into a sweater that she knitted for herself. The pattern, coming out prominently in colour in the front of her sweater, earned her huge acclaim from her friends and acquaintances alike.

She was pleased as punch with this and went to Peking (Beijing ?) the next time her husband went to China, wearing the sweater on the first day she spent outdoors there. However, she noticed, with some apprehension, that the people on the streets were abandoning the great Confucian equanimity and breaking into loud guffaws as soon as they were looking at her sweater.

She was puzzled at this reception and would have continued to be at a loss to understand what was going on, had not a kindly old lady stepped up to her and explained, in very broken English, the reason for this strange behaviour.

It turned out that the dainty looking Chinese charaters, that she had copied into the pattern for good effect, actually meant "Eat off here".

Goda

BRIDGES OF NATURAL SPLENDOR

From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>

.

__,_._,___

Great Answers might be a Repost

From: Gulammohammed Jiwani <gjji...@gmail.com>

Enjoy
G.J.Jiwani

Teacher: How old is ur father.
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born. (1st Rank)

From: seturams <suns...@gmail.com>

Ram ne Raavan ko maara. (R-R)
Krishna ne Kansa ko maara. (K-K)

Godse ne Gandhi ko mara. (G-G)

Isiliye Osama ko to Obama ke hatho marna hi tha...! (O-O)

--
Warm Regards and Best Wishes.

CS Ramanuj Asawa
Company Secretary by profession, Acupressure therapist by hobby, Human by nature, trying to alleviate the pains of suffering humanity.
cell 094228-03662
email:asawar...@gmail.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ngp_prof_thinktank
http://painrelieffoundation.com
http://ramanujasawa.blogspot.com/
#205, Himalaya Enclave, 1, Shivajinagar,
NAGPUR 440010
Visit for pain relief/ training with prior Appointment
Mon - Fri  8 am  to 9.30 am

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः, सर्वे सन्तु  निरामयः
सर्वे  भद्राणि  पश्यन्तु, मा कश्चिद दुखभाग भवेत्.
May all be happy. May all enjoy health and freedom from disease.
May all have prosperity and good luck. May none suffer or fall on evil days.