Logic error in StandardModules/parallel

Victor Hugo Jarquín

Aug 18, 2023, 6:30:58 AM8/18/23
to NGLess
Dear NGLess group,

I am running the pipeline for taxonomic annotation. However, I am getting the following error.

[Thu 17-08-2023 17:01:42] Line 30: Logic error in StandardModules/parallel//complete
CallStack (from HasCallStack):
  error, called at NGLess/StandardModules/Parallel.hs:465:32 in NGLess-1.5.0-LJIUgpadLH8LmSV2E1xYW0:StandardModules.Parallel

The annotation has been successful for more than 600 samples but it is failing with nine. Have you experienced this error before? Do you think it is related to the samples?

I am using ngless v1.5, motus v2.6 and parallel v1.1

Thank you very much in advance for any input,

Sincerely,

Víctor