i'm having issues installing

Luther Marketing Group

Oct 24, 2022, 6:16:34 AM10/24/22
to nginxpushstream
Hi all,
I have to confess i am a bit of a noob at this sort of thing and i'm kind of learning alot as i go along.... So all help will be greatly appriceated

i'm having issues installing the module. i'm using Oracle Ampere with Ubuntu on Hestia control panel.

I have installed all required dependencies that show up as errors on the .configure command but when i get to the make command i get an error:

make error.png

Luther Marketing Group

Oct 24, 2022, 8:13:15 AM10/24/22
to nginxpushstream
i also found this tutorial but its for Centos, not Ubuntu.... im at a loss of how / if i can follow it for Ubuntu... Any help???

Luther Marketing Group

Oct 24, 2022, 8:13:36 AM10/24/22
to nginxpushstream

Wandenberg Peixoto

Oct 24, 2022, 11:37:45 AM10/24/22
to nginxpu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luther,

The error you are getting is not related to this module.
I would recommend you break down the actions into the following:
- compile and run vanilla nginx on your Ubuntu (the newest version available)
- compile and run nginx with pushstream module (the newest version available. The version on readme is just an example and it is quite old. Nginx is on 1.23 )

After that, let me know the result and if you still need help.

Kind regards,
Wandenberg