Download PDF So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 8 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)) -- Okina Baba

Postmail

Jul 30, 2021, 9:30:54 AM7/30/21
to Blogger
 pdf download So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 8 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel))

Book Synopsis :

Losing all her skills and stats after her deification has left Kumoko weaker than the average handbag, relegating her to luggage status. This couldn't have come at a worse time because the Demon Lord's party is about to come under attack by another reincarnation who's become a demon berserker!